Well, now that summer is here we can get out our summer cloths and bathing suits. Time to shed those winter clothes and feel free again.
To get some summer fun we need to feel energized, physically fit and mentally active. I don’t know about you, but I have some must have essentials to bring with to keep me going physically and look my best. I’d like to share 5 essentials that I carry with me at all times. I think you’ll find this useful. At the end of this article I have listed one of my favorite smoothies I think you will also enjoy.
Coconut oil – This is an absolute must have. This has uses for inside and outside the body.
This is without a doubt the best moisturizer for body and face and it’s great for getting rid of wrinkles. It’s a great tanning agent as well. It’s wonderful to mix into a smoothie!
Coconut oil is essential part of your summer reduces wrinkles
Coconut oil contains medium chain fatty acids that are highly energizing.
These fatty acids don’t get stored as fat in the body but are rather used as an energy source to make ATP straight away. So, keep yourself energized and healthy with coconut oil.
Protein powders – When you’re on the go, it’s difficult to stop and eat something nutritious. Protein powders are easy and convenient to add to any smoothie.
Protein powders by aloha
Bathing suit – Can’t live without a bathing suit in the summer. Who knows when you will end up at the beach or perhaps a pool party. You might want to take two suits, one bikini and a one piece. You just never know. Make sure that your bathing suit is what you are looking for. Feeling uncomfortable on the beach is the last thing on your mind. Find colors that are matching your skin, personality and the way you feel. It’s OK to mix and match things, as long as it’s fitting within your vibe for the day. Make sure that your bathing suit is stain free and looking nice.
Bathing suit is important part of your beach vacation
Wear comfortable makeup
Water – Water is an absolute must. Always carry a liter bottle with to keep yourself hydrated. I say a liter bottle because it is compact enough to carry. You’ll probably need to keep refilling it at a water fountain. Water is your health. Staying hydrated all the time is a must. You must consume at least a gallon of water every day. Water keeps your cells young and your skin looking beautiful.
Drink plenty of water every day
Tropical Smoothie Recipie
Tropical Smoothie Receipie
Ingredients, 1 serving:
- 1 packet vanilla powder (try ALOHA)
- 1 heaping handful of kale/spinach
- ½ medium sized banana
- 3 strawberries
- 1\2 cup pineapple
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- juice of 1 lemon/lime
- ¼ to ½ Haas avocado
- ¼ cup chia seeds (optional)
- Simply combine all ingredients in a blender with some ice (5-6 cubes).
This is a power packed smoothie containing protein, healthy fats, minerals and antioxidants.
- Spice Up Your BBQ With A Kohlrabi Salad
- You can reverse heart disease with Phentermine and Diet!
- Sesame Paste And Goji Berry Salad – Perfect For Warm Days
- Get Ready for The Summer With Phentermine
- Are You A Perfectionist? Shift Your Thinking!
- What To Do About Weight-Loss Plateau
- Have You Found True Love?
- The 24/7 Metabolism: How to keep it running & Why
- The most effective way to lose weight on Fastin?
- Monounsaturated vs. Polyunsaturated Fats
- Is Coconut the Key to Weight Loss?
- How Much Does One Night Of Pigging Out Really Affect Your Body?
- Bye Bye Salads - Hello Phentermine?
- A Detoxing Bone Broth & Beet Winter Soup
- MedicineNet.com - Phentermine Weight Loss Drug Side Effects, Dosage, Safety & Alcohol Effects.
- RXList.com - Phentermine (phentermine hydrochloride): Side Effects, Dosages, Treatment, Interactions, Warnings
- EverydayHealth.com - Phentermine Reviews - Everyday Health
- HealthLine.com - Phentermine - Side Effects, Dosage, Uses, and More.
(Last Updated On: 21st April 2019)