Jessica Smith’s 10,000 steps weight loss exercise DVD is a guide for how to exercise effectively and healthily. It guides you on how to create your personal walking plan from a customized menu, from warm up, brain booster exercise, belly buns and thigh fitness exercise, power posture walks, turbocharged walk, boogie down walks and cool down procedures.
It involves mixing and matching your miles. It also includes 2 bonus routines, the Strong Feet and Ankles, and Strong Knees and Hips workouts. It has over 2 hours of workout time on one DVD.
10000 Step Exercise Facts
- Working out is greatly beneficial to physical as well as mental health.
- Losing weight is just the tip of the beneficial iceberg.
- Studies show that after a good workout you tend to feel better and be happier than those who do not workout.
- These workout videos will help you set and achieve goals.
- You set goals to commit yourself to reaching each exercise milestone.
- Exercising reduces your risk of heart disease naturally.
- Studies show that if you cannot sleep well and you are always turning and tossing, exercising can help you sleep better.
- It promotes better quality sleep.
- Research indicates that walking can boost your energy level by up to 20%, which will help reduce fatigue.
How The Plan Works
Jessica Smith’s workout challenge is the new secret to having the best body of your life! It involves strength exercises that push you to the limit for only a few minutes daily to give you miraculous results in no time. You can do it yourself in your house, and no longer have to go the gym daily anymore.
The 10,000 steps weight loss program will get the best out of you as soon as it possibly can. This program is not expensive because it does not require you to go out and buy any special equipment. You might just need a soft surface and maybe some workout clothes.
- This exercise plan may be too rigorous for some people.
- It is advisable to stay away from junk food and sugar since these foods will ruin your weight loss efforts.
- Jessica is a good enthusiastic trainer who is loved by many.
- The choreography is good, and you will be happy after the 72 minutes.
- Jessica has a YouTube channel where she gives suggestions for new moves and offers new techniques.
- This program will leave you feeling better and happier, and you will be physically and mentally healthier.
- This program will increase strength, flexibility, muscle strength and muscle mass.
- It is a great exercise program to use as a natural treatment for osteoporosis, because it strengthens the bones.
- Exercising improves memory by boosting the size of the hippocampus.
- For best results, it is important to be consistent with this program.
- Generally, people who exercise can expect a longer life expectancy than those who do not.
- Jessica workout program is easy to follow and is fun as well.
- Further benefits include reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Exercising as such as this program is associated with effective weight loss. This is because of burns calories more effectively.
- The program is not as effective in the winter when walking outside as exercise is difficult.
“I like to walk outside, except when the weather gets too hot or too cold. When the weather keeps me inside, I turn to my exercise DVDs to get my workout in. The steps are easy to follow, and arm movements are also part of it to keep the heart racing. All the videos include a warm-up period, high energy walk, power walk and finally a cool down/stretching routine. I liked the music in the high energy walk. The power talk involves interval training with options such as jogging. I even follow her YouTube workout videos. Her channel is Jessica Smith TV.”
“I am a big fan of Jessica. I bought this DVD to update my collection. I was okay with the warm up. It is decent and made me feel stretched and ready for the workout. I had missed her mum and those mother-daughter moments. After the warm up, the high energy 30-minute walk was a little boring to me. I felt like i needed better challenges. I followed the instructor closely as we moved to the power walk stage. This made me feel better. I am glad I bought the DVD and would recommend anyone to buy it.”
“I love Jessica because she gives you excellent cues. The pace is decent, according to my fitness level. Jessica is a trainer I love to watch. On her YouTube channel, she explains modifications you can make to the program if you have mobility issues. I was able to do the first walking routines and found them a bit challenging.”
“I would recommend Jessica anytime. She has such a great personality as an instructor. She is very positive and encouraging; and she provides different levels of intensity depending on your fitness level. I started by watching her YouTube channel; I have been in love with her ever since. I like the way she shoots her videos in a beach like an environment, making it feel like an escape from a boring enclosed environment.”
Verdict – Approved
This exercise program is based upon primarily, different walking routines. Most people should be able to get some benefit from this program. It is simple and easy to follow and does not require special equipment. This exercise routine is approved as an effective way to lose weight.