Believe it or not there is a way to beat belly bloat and all it takes is a three-minute breathing exercise on a daily basis. This breathing routine is called Kundalini.
Essentially what happens is that you cleanse your gastrointestinal tract and flush your kidneys to provide for proper elimination which will not only support healthy gut function but thyroid function as well. Once you have the glandular organs working properly, hypothyroidism (under active thyroid) tends to subside. So, if you have bloat problems and an underactive thyroid, this exercise should work well for you and it is so simple.
Three Minutes Exercise
- This exercise should be done in the morning every day.
- Place your palms together in front of you while interlacing your fingers together. Keep your palms together while trying to pull your fingers apart. Your hands should be at neck level. This helps to send positive energy to your thyroid.
- Twist your waist towards your left side while breathing in. Return to frontal position and breath out. Repeat this motion 10 times (can do 20 times). This twisting helps to circulate blood back to the heart. Remember venous return, blood going back to the heart, is on the right side of your body. This motion will increase venous return.
- Now, you do the other side. From the erect frontal position, twist to the right while exhaling. Return to frontal position while breathing in. Repeat 10 times (can do 20 times if you like). This helps to detox your liver and glandular organs.
- You should be able to do this within three minutes.
- When you’re done, take time to sit and relax with eyes shut (reflect in your mind’s eye) and slowly inhale and exhale deeply. You should have a sense of an energetic state.