There are many ways to lose weight fast, however many of them leave you hungry and dissatisfied. If you are lacking in willpower, being hungry all the time will cause you to fail.
There are 4 things you need to consider that are the key to weight loss. You need to reduce your appetite, increase metabolic rate, alter your diet and exercise. Since you’ve decided to take Fastin, you have taken care of the first 2 keys to weight loss. That is to say, reduce appetite and increase metabolic rate. Fastin is an appetite suppressant and it increases metabolic rate. Good so far. Now, we have to deal with diet and exercise.
Diet and Exercise When Taking Fastin
Sugars and complex carbs – in terms of your diet, it is imperative that you cut back on sugars and starches (complex carbs). These types of foods actually stimulate the secretion of insulin the most. Insulin is responsible for fat storage. If you keep low insulin (hence low sugar), fat can come out of cells and be used as an energy source instead of sugar. Lowering insulin helps the kidneys get rid of excess sodium and water. This reduces inflammation, bloat and unnecessary water weight. It has been reported that you can lose up to 10 in one week by eating this way. This weight loss combines both body fat and water weight. You won’t go hungry here because a low-carb diet let’s you eat until you are full. Compare this to a low-fat diet that is calorie restricted and leaves you hungry. Lowering the amount of sugars and complex carbs you take in, lowers your insulin levels. This in turn decreases your appetite and helps you to lose weight without being hungry.
You need Protein, fat and fiber – all of your meals should have a protein source, fat and low carb fiber source. If you put your meals together this way, your carb intake should be in a good range for weight loss. The recommended range is anywhere from 20 to 50 gm per day. Protein sources include beef, chicken, pork, salmon, trout, mackerel, shrimp, lobster, crab, eggs (free-range).
You must eat plenty of protein not only for muscle and brain function but protein also boosts metabolism. Protein also reduces cravings for food. Much of the fiber in your diet comes from veggies and fruits. On a low carb diet, you can’t take in a lot of fruit because of its sugar content but you can take in those beautiful low-carb veggies. You can load up on broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, celery, cucumbers and radishes. This is a diet that is based on meat and veggies that contains all the fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants you need. Actually, there is no need for grains at all. But, if you want, you can have a slice of whole wheat bread or perhaps some oatmeal. Don’t forget your fats. Good fat sources come from olive oil, coconut oil (MCTs, the best), Avocado oil and grass fed butter. You need to eat good fats to burn fat.
Exercise – you really don’t need to exercise to lose weight on this diet and Fastin but it is still a good idea. Exercise makes you feel good and gets your circulation going. Some suggest that some form of resistance training like weight lifting is good. Personally, I prefer walking, bicycling and swimming and I don’t need to be in a gym to do that.
- Adipex The Best Brand of Diet Pills With Phentermine in USA
- What To Eat While On Fastin - Learn how to eat properly while taking Fastin diet pills
- Increasingly, Doctors are Prescribing Phentermine for Gastric Bypass Pre-Op
- How much weight can I lose on Ionamin and how?
- Knowing the Potential Danger of Phentermine
- Gastric Bypass Surgery or Phentermine?
- Researchers Found A New Belly Fat Fighter with Almonds!
- Understanding Your Body Mass Index
- FenApex/PhenApex Product Review
- Why Lomaira Only Comes with 8 Mg of Phentermine
- 3 Important Things You Need to Know Before Trying a Detox Diet
- The 24/7 Metabolism: How to keep it running & Why
- Weight Loss Myths Explained
- 10000 Step Exercise Plan Review
- 5 Summer Essentials You Should Never Leave Home Without
- The Truth About Cholesterol + How To REALLY Protect Your Heart
- Monounsaturated vs. Polyunsaturated Fats
- Weight Loss Bootcamp
- Beat Belly Bloat With A 3-Minute Breathing Exercise
- MedicineNet.com - Phentermine Weight Loss Drug Side Effects, Dosage, Safety & Alcohol Effects.
- RXList.com - Phentermine (phentermine hydrochloride): Side Effects, Dosages, Treatment, Interactions, Warnings
- EverydayHealth.com - Phentermine Reviews - Everyday Health
- HealthLine.com - Phentermine - Side Effects, Dosage, Uses, and More.
(Last Updated On: 18th October 2021)