Sometimes all you need to do to lose a good amount of weight is change how you eat. You don’t have to eat foods that you don’t enjoy, you just simply have to find simple recipes that include the foods that you love and are easy to make.
The easier and the more enjoyable foods, the better. If you focus on what that you enjoy, you won’t feel as though you are forcing yourself like a normal diet would. Try these easy meals to stay full and satisfied throughout the day while on your weight loss journey.
Chocolate Peanut Butter For Breakfast
Low fat peanut butter and chocolate for breakfast
Mix almond milk, chia seeds, oats, and cocoa powder in a container. Cover and refrigerate overnight. When you wake up the next morning, add low-fat peanut butter to the mixture. It is tasty and filling but is also high in protein and fiber. This will give you the energy you need to go the full morning.
Kidney Bean, Carrot & Cumin Burger For Lunch
Kidney Bean, Carrot & Cumin Burger
Green Smoothie Snack
- 2 1/2 cups kidney beans
- Half cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 onion finely diced
- 1 carrot, steamed and mashed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Half teaspoon cumin
Mash up the tasty kidney beans. Add spices, breadcrumbs and carrots until you can form your patties. Place the patties in a baking dish and bake at 350 for approximately 20 minutes. If you want a more moist burger, you can also pan-fry the patties (about 4 minutes on each side) instead of baking.
Green Smoothie Snack for Lunch
- Half cup unsweetened almond milk
- Half cup water cooled
- 1 banana
- 2 cups kale, loosely packed
- 6 drops liquid stevia
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Cheesy Broccoli & Baked Potato For Dinner
Cheesy broccoli with potatoes
- 2 cups broccoli, bite size
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons natural yeast
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Half tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
First, steam the broccoli for 4 to 7 minutes or until desired tenderness is achieved.
While your broccoli is steaming, whisk all cheese sauce ingredients in a bowl. Removing the broccoli from heat, drizzle it with the cheese sauce combination.
Grab 1 medium Russet potato (350 to 380 grams) and some salt and pepper for taste
Preheat oven to 400°F. Pierce potato with a fork. Bake for 65 minutes or when it is soft all the way through. Let it cool, season with your salt and pepper. Top it with your delicious cheesy broccoli.
Changing how you eat will help you lose more weight
- MedicineNet.com - Phentermine Weight Loss Drug Side Effects, Dosage, Safety & Alcohol Effects.
- RXList.com - Phentermine (phentermine hydrochloride): Side Effects, Dosages, Treatment, Interactions, Warnings
- EverydayHealth.com - Phentermine Reviews - Everyday Health
- HealthLine.com - Phentermine - Side Effects, Dosage, Uses, and More.
(Last Updated On: 21st January 2021)