Fastin was a prescription drug that contained generic Phentermine hydrochloride. Phentermine is used to treat individuals who are very overweight and medically obese. It acts as an appetite suppressant which reduces cravings for food thereby reducing your daily caloric intake. This in turn helps you to lose weight. Fastin was not a stand alone solution but rather used in conjunction with a low calorie diet and an exercise regime. Fastin was referred to as an anorectic or anorexigenic.
Fastin side effects
Since Fastin is Phentermine, it had the same side effects and tolerance to the drug is one of them. Fastin can generate tolerance within a few weeks. If this happens, the recommended daily dose should not be exceeded to try and increase the effect of Fastin. Instead, Fastin should be discontinued. You need to seek medical attention at that point. Some have suggested that tolerance may occur due to neurotransmitter depletion.
Since Phentermine can make you dizzy, this may effect your ability to drive a vehicle or work in a hazardous situation. When you’re using Phentermine for the first time, keep an eye out for any impairment it might cause. If you feel you are impaired, stay away from dangerous activities.
Fastin (Phentermine) has been observed to cause drug dependence. This is perhaps not surprising in that it is chemically and pharmacologically related to amphetamines. In the past, amphetamines have been abused by patients. Keep this in mind if you might be a person that is susceptible to this such that this type of weight-loss program would not be good for you. Abuse of amphetamines and related stimulants can have serious consequences. These drugs have been associated with severe psychological dependence and social dysfunction. There have been reports of patients increasing their dosage many times over recommended allowance. When these patients stop taking Fastin abruptly, they experience severe depression, extreme fatigue and insomnia.
A common Fastin side effect is upset stomach which can be uncomfortable. Generally this is temporary. You can make some changes in your diet to ease this symptom. When you feel nauseous, stay away from spicy foods and opt for well cooked veggies, oatmeal and/or crackers. In other words, try foods that are bland tasting for a few days.
Another common side effect is constipation or diarrhea. Just as with upset stomach, this is generally temporary. If you are experiencing constipation, drink more fluids such as green tea, water, vegetable juices and clear broths. Also, consume foods that contain a fair amount of fiber such as beans, veggies and/or brown rice. If diarrhea is your problem, you run the risk of losing electrolytes and becoming dehydrated. You’ll want to replenish your electrolytes so take in fruits, veggies and sports drinks.
- Elevated blood pressure
- Tachycardia (fast heart beat)
- Over stimulation of the central nervous system, restlessness, dizziness, headache, insomnia, excess sense of well-being, tremor, confusion
- Dry mouth, unpleasant taste, diarrhea, constipation
- Libido changes, impotence
- Allergic response, swelling of lips, tongue, mouth and/or throat
- Swelling of ankles and feet Mood changes, irritability
- Shortness of breath
- Upset stomach, nausea, vomiting
There are individuals with certain medical conditions that should not be prescribed Fastin. You should not take Phentermine if you have hypertension (high blood pressure). Phentermine can cause high blood pressure in some patients so this could make your blood pressure go up.
- Buy Adipex Online
- What is ADIPEX / PHENTERMINE?
- Adipex The Best Brand of Diet Pills With Phentermine in USA
- Why Lomaira Only Comes with 8 Mg of Phentermine
- Beat Belly Bloat With A 3-Minute Breathing Exercise
- Knowing the Potential Danger of Phentermine
- Diet Evolution
- The 8 Biggest Health Risks Due to Obesity
- MOST POPULAR WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCTS WITHOUT PHENTERMINE
- Fastin Vs. Phentermine - What's The Difference
- Increasingly, Doctors are Prescribing Phentermine for Gastric Bypass Pre-Op
- Gastric Bypass Surgery or Phentermine?
- Getting Serious About Weight Loss?
- Phentramin-D Review
- WHERE TO BUY IONAMINE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION?
- How Much Does One Night Of Pigging Out Really Affect Your Body?
- Great 12 Minutes Workout For Weight Loss
- Getting Pregnant Over 50
- WHERE TO BUY FASTIN WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
- What To Eat While On Fastin - Learn how to eat properly while taking Fastin diet pills
- MedicineNet.com - Phentermine Weight Loss Drug Side Effects, Dosage, Safety & Alcohol Effects.
- RXList.com - Phentermine (phentermine hydrochloride): Side Effects, Dosages, Treatment, Interactions, Warnings
- EverydayHealth.com - Phentermine Reviews - Everyday Health
- HealthLine.com - Phentermine - Side Effects, Dosage, Uses, and More.
(Last Updated On: 21st October 2021)