As America’s obsession with getting healthy and fit continues, many different companies have seized the opportunity to release “miracle products” that guarantee you will lose the weight with little-to-no effort required on your part! Unfortunately, most of these products are scams. The drug phentermine has seen a recent surge in popularity, for a number of reasons. First of all, phentermine is not one of these “miracle pills” which will solve your weight problems overnight. It is, however, a useful tool in overcoming obesity or losing weight. There are certain dangers and side effects related to phentermine, which you should know about before starting the drug.
How To Use Phentermine
Phentermine is recommended for use with both diet and exercise to ensure successful weight loss results. It is a stimulant and an appetite suppressant that acts upon the central nervous system. It can be harmful when ingested along with other drugs, so your best plan of action is to discuss the use of phentermine with your doctor or pharmacist before taking the pill. When used in combination with fenfluramine or dexfenfluramine, you are at risk of death or serious injury, so do not take the danger factor lightly.
If you have a history of heart disease, high blood pressure, glaucoma, an overactive thyroid, drug abuse, allergies, diabetes, or kidney disease, you should not take phentermine. If you are pregnant, losing weight could be harmful to your baby, so you should also avoid taking phentermine during pregnancy. It can also be addictive, so people with addictive personalities should avoid taking phentermine, or at least be aware of the risks.
Read Phentermine Instructions
Phentermine drugs are different, so you should be aware of all the risks and dosage instructions for your particular pill. Some brands require you to take the pill on an empty stomach, while others can be taken with or without food. Most phentermine pills should be taken early in the day, as they can prevent you from sleeping. You should be keeping your doctor updated on your progress to ensure that the pill is working. If you do not think it is, do not stop taking the pill suddenly or start increasing your dosage. You could experience unpleasant withdrawal symptoms from stopping your regimen, and you could experience potentially life-threatening side effects if you up your dosage too high. If you miss a dose, make up for it as soon as you remember, but do not take it too close to your next one.
Side effects are rare, but possible. They include chest pain, shortness of breath, confusion, extreme sadness or happiness, irritability, high blood pressure, or swollen feet. These are the most serious side effects, and you should contact your doctor immediately if experiencing any of them. You should avoid alcohol and other harmful substances; as such substances increase certain side effects of phentermine.
How To Take Phentermine
With all that bad stuff out of the way, you should know that phentermine has been proven successful. When used with proper diet and exercise, phentermine is an amazing product for losing weight. And since most drugs have dangers and side effects, you shouldn’t completely discount phentermine. Just make sure and discuss your options with your doctor first.
- What is ADIPEX / PHENTERMINE?
- Buy Adipex Online
- Adipex The Best Brand of Diet Pills With Phentermine in USA
- The 24/7 Metabolism: How to keep it running & Why
- Fastin Side Effects
- Phentramin-D Review
- Why Lomaira Only Comes with 8 Mg of Phentermine
- Increasingly, Doctors are Prescribing Phentermine for Gastric Bypass Pre-Op
- Having Issues With Weight Loss?
- Suffering from Anxiety - try Phentermine!
- The 8 Biggest Health Risks Due to Obesity
- Beat Belly Bloat With A 3-Minute Breathing Exercise
- Great 12 Minutes Workout For Weight Loss
- How much weight can I lose on Ionamin and how?
- WHERE TO BUY FASTIN WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
- WHERE TO BUY IONAMINE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION?
- ADIPEX WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
- Getting Pregnant Over 50
- Weight Loss Myths Explained
- Gastric Bypass Surgery or Phentermine?
- MedicineNet.com - Phentermine Weight Loss Drug Side Effects, Dosage, Safety & Alcohol Effects.
- RXList.com - Phentermine (phentermine hydrochloride): Side Effects, Dosages, Treatment, Interactions, Warnings
- EverydayHealth.com - Phentermine Reviews - Everyday Health
- HealthLine.com - Phentermine - Side Effects, Dosage, Uses, and More.
(Last Updated On: 16th January 2022)