If you’re looking for even more rapid weight loss then just diet and Qsymia, try adding cardio and weight-bearing exercises. These exercises are best done at the gym. Gym memberships don’t have to cost an arm and a leg. Look for $10 a month dues and no sign up cost. These gyms are cropping up all over the place.
They usually have a coach available for free when you sign up who can show you how to use the equipment. They can also help you set up a simple fitness plan. Nevertheless, I’d like to go through some of the machines you should use from the beginning and the parts of the body they are good for.
At the moment it is not easy to get a prescription for Qsymia. You must find a trained and certified Qsymia physician. Only certified Qsymia physicians can write prescriptions. To find a doctor and pharmacy near you, go to Qsymia website.
If you’re new too the gym, try to go at least 3 times a week and for at least an hour each day. It’ s important to do just the right amount of cardio and strength so that they complement each other. The idea is to build lean muscle and not worry so much about how many calories you are burning. Divide your time equally between cardio and strength and choose the right machines to target your weight loss to all areas of the body which makes workouts efficient. With the energy boost that Qsymia gives you, you should have no problem completing your exercise routine. So, let’s take a look at cardio machines and upper and lower body machines.
Try to do 45 minutes of intense cardio on one of the 3 days and use as many cardio machines as you can. On the other two days do15 minutes on each of the other two days of fast-paced cycling before you switch over to weights for 45 minutes.
- Treadmill – the old standby and a great place to start if you’re new to the gym scene. Simply start by walking and gradually work up to a fast paced power walk. You can stop there if you like but for those of you who can jog, so be it. I just do a fast walk and walk a little longer. You can still burn quite a few calories with a fast walk. Do for 15 minutes on cardio day.
- Indoor cycling – This is my favorite because it so low impact and yet you can still burn a fair amount of calories. This not only burns calories but boosts endurance and improves your circulation. Try alternating between slow cycling set with high resistance and then fast cycling with low resistance. Do for 15 minutes on cardio day.
- Elliptical trainer – this provides a full cardio workout because you’re using both your legs and arms. Since you’re changing directions, you get to work many different muscles while you’re burning a lot of calories. Do for 15 minutes on cardio day.
Upper Body Machines
These machines will help to build lean muscle by toning your arms, strengthening your shoulders and tightening your abdomen. You will be converting fat into muscle and creating a nice shape for yourself. The more muscle you build the more calories you will burn even after you stop your exercises. More muscle increases your metabolic rate so you continue to burn calories the rest of the day meaning you lose even more weight.
- Overhead Press – starts with you standing erect with a weight bar (free weight) on your shoulders. Press the bar over your head until your elbows are locked. Lower the bar to your shoulders and repeat. Do 5 sets of 5 presses. You’ll have to determine the weight you want to start with.
- Abdominal crunch – Use the Chair machine because it is more comfortable. This will help burn some belly fat and tone your abs. This machine puts less pressure on your neck and back as opposed to doing sit-ups on the floor. I don’t like to do anything on the floor. I do 2 sets of 50 repetitions with 30 pounds of weight.
- Lat pull-down – this is good for biceps, shoulders and neck. This overhead bar is pulled down in front of you and works wonders for the entire torso. Start out with 5 sets of 5 pull-downs. You need to determine the weight you want to start with.
Lower Body Machines
Lower body machines help to strengthen larger muscles in your glutes and quads. You’ll really burn some calories here and create lean legs and a toned butt.
- Seated leg press – this will not only help sculpt your legs and butt but your abdomen as well. The machine makes this exercise easy to do. You simply sit in a chair and push a plate with your legs. As a female, I usually work with 130 pounds of weight and that works well for me. I usually do 10 sets of 20 reps.
- Leg abductor – this works the outer thighs and glutes. I usually work at 55 pounds and do 5 sets of 20 reps on this one.
- MedicineNet.com - Phentermine Weight Loss Drug Side Effects, Dosage, Safety & Alcohol Effects.
- RXList.com - Phentermine (phentermine hydrochloride): Side Effects, Dosages, Treatment, Interactions, Warnings
- EverydayHealth.com - Phentermine Reviews - Everyday Health
- HealthLine.com - Phentermine - Side Effects, Dosage, Uses, and More.
(Last Updated On: 5th July 2020)